Lip Augmentation Abroad
Lip augmentation abroad aims at improving the appearance of your lips by making them fuller and well contoured. It can be achieved by an botox injection or, alternatively, by a surgical procedure, which both give similar effects.
Check also lip augmentation in Poland offer.
What substances are used in the lip augmentation?
- Collagen injections come from cow skin and they give a temporary effect of enlarged lips. Since collagen may cause allergic reactions, it is necessary to perform a sensitivity test prior to the procedure. The results of the treatment last from 1 to 3 months, and then the procedure may be repeated.
- Fat injections make use of the fat which usually comes from other parts of your body, for example, your thighs. The fat is obviously purified prior to the procedure. The results of this treatment last longer than in the case of collagen, and there is no risk of an allergic reaction.
- Artecoll injections provide results which last longer then the fat or collagen treatments. Thissubstance raises the lips and stays inside.
- Autologen injections also provide no risk of allergy since the substance is taken from you own skin, for instance the skin which is removed during a facelift procedure.
- Dermalogen injections are made from a substance taken from a donor?s skin, which needs to be processed in order to avoid diseases. The treatment effects are comparable to those of the collagen treatment.
- Fascia injections are also made from a substance taken from a donor and the same material can be also used in surgical implantation.
Procedure Anesthetic Recovery apartment MHA Price UK Price Savings Go to
Facial Cosmetic Procedures
Lip Augmentation Local 1 day £99
Who needs lip augmentation?
Lip augmentation abroad is recommended to patients who by nature have poorly contoured lips or to those whose lip contour is affected by aging.
What does the procedure look like?
The lip augmentation consist in injections of fat or synthetic substances, including hyaluronic acid. One or both lips can be treated at the same time. The procedure lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
How should I prepare myself for the lip augmentation abroad?
Think carefully about you goals and expectations and explain them in details to your doctor. Bring pictures of what you would like to achieve, and what you would like to avoid. Inform the doctor of any allergies and medications as well as poor circulation, heart, lungs or liver diseases, smoking habits and health problems in your family.
How long does the recovery time last?
You may feel a mild discomfort for up to 2 days after the lip augmentation procedure, but this should be eased by pain killers. The swelling will continue from 3 days up to 1 week.
Is there any risk involved in the procedure?
In such procedures there is always a risk of an infection, allergic reaction, bleeding etc. One has to bear in mind, however, that after such procedures complications occur rarely. There is a possibility of numbing, swelling, scarring and other reactions. Fat injections may result in scarring or lumping.
30 minutes – 2 hours
You won’t have to stay in the clinic overnight and you can leave the hotel the next day after the procedure.
To facilitate recovery after the lip augmentation procedure abroad you should: limit talking and chewing within 48 hours after the procedure; avoid smiling and laughing during the first week after the procedure; apply an ice pack to the lips; avoid any activity that may increase pressure to the lips, like exercising; make sure that your lips are clean to avoid infection.
Clean and modern clinic in Warsaw!
"Coming from the UK to Poland for surgery was a bit daunting, however the professionalism, skill and knowledge of the surgeon put my mind at ease, I knew I was in good hands. The clinic its self was outstanding, it was clean and modern. The staff where wonderful and I am very happy with the level if care i received. So far I am delighted with my results, and pleased with the level of aftercare. I would defiantly use Beutypoland and the Clinic again."
Plastic Surgery Clinic in Warsaw
"Just a short mail to thank you and the Dr. for all the help with my procedure (also the staff at the clinic who were very friendly). It has been over 2 weeks now and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The scars is minimal and the effect as desired. Also the email correspondence was always fast and courteous."
Brad P., Germany
Plastic Surgery Clinic in Warsaw
"My experience was very positive. Everything about this clinic is so professional. I was well looked after and my doctor took a real interest in my treatment making sure everything went smoothly. The end result was perfect, even better than I expected. Should I need any treatment in the future I will certainly go back. I couldn?t recommend this clinic highly enough."
Paula T., Ireland
Informative and caring staff!
Courteous and professional service!