1. Do dentists in your dental clinics speak english?
Yes. We cooperate only with clinics, where you will find english speaking staff.
2. When and how can I pay for my dental treatment?
You should pay for your treatment after every visit in a clinic. You can pay in cash (in local currency or sometimes in euro) or by using a credit card. A lot of our clinics accept credit cards, but not all of them. Sometimes you will have to pay cash. You can ask our consultans if it possible to use credit card in your clinic, if you need it.
3. Are there any more payments?
No. Medical Holidays Abroad will not charge you anything. You will only need to pay for your dental procedure in the clinic.
4. How much money can I save when I choose a dental procedure abroad?
Let’s use the dental implants abroad as an example: 4 implants without crowns cost around 7200 pounds in the UK. With Medical Holidays Abroad you would pay only 2800 pounds which means you save 4400 pounds! In general, the more dental treatment you do abroad, more money you will save.
5. Is it worth to come to the clinic abroad just for a dental service?
Yes, of course! The biggest advantage is that you can save some money, but it’s not the only one. The quality of the dental service abroad is of the highest level. Moreover, there is no waiting lists. Medical Holidays Abroad gives you the opportunity you to visit Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Bulgaria and many more not only as a patient, but also as a tourist. We are sure that you will enjoy your stay!
6. Do I need some special insurance?
As for the travel risk, we advise you to contact with insurance agency and get all the information you may need.
7. How long do I have to stay in the clinic abroad?
The duration of your stay will depend on the type of treatment that you are getting. Most of it can be done in 2-7 days. However for some of the treatments you may need to come back for a couple of visits. For example, teeth implants procedure abroad requires a second visit 5-6 months after the treatment. An estimation of the treatment duration will be prepared for your individual case during your initial visit along with your treatment plan.
8. What kind of materials are used in your dental clinics?
Dentists in our clinics are using the very same materials as their colleagues from the UK or any other Western European country.
9. How can I organize my trip?
Medical Holidays Abroad will help you to organize your dental holidays abroad. Contact our consultants and get more information.
10. How can you guarantee the quality of your procedure?
The highest quality of dental service is provided in all of the dental clinics we cooperate with. The clinics take full responsibility for the quality of the service provided by their dentists.
11. What does it mean full set of veneers? For how many teeth I have to put it?
Full set of veneers is a Hollywood smile. This procedure will make your smile irresistible. The number of veneers will be estimated during the consultation, usually patient needs about 10 veneers.
12. Can I drive a car after dental implants treatment?
Yes, of course, you can! There are no contraindications between driving a car and dental implants procedure.
13. What is Quicksleeper Anaesthesia?
This is computer anaesthesia. This type of anaesthesia is known to be modern and safe.