Tooth Extraction Abroad
When tooth extraction is required?
When a tooth has been damaged by decay or broken it can be fixed with a filling, crown or other treatment. However, if there’s too much damage that the tooth cannot be repaired it needs to be extracted. A tooth which is very loose will also be a candidate for extraction.
Here is the list of some other reasons:
– In case you have an extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in.
– Patients getting braces might require teeth extracted to make room for the teeth that are being moved into place.
– Wisdom teeth also know as third molars, are commonly extracted either before or after they come in.
They usually come in during early 20s or the late teens. They should be removed if they cause pain, are decayed, cause or have an infection or cyst. Wisdom teeth often get stuck in the jaw (impacted) and do not come in. In such cases gum can be irritated, causing swelling and pain.
What is the difference between a tooth extraction and a surgical tooth extraction?
A surgical tooth extraction term is used in the situations when a tooth has forseeable complication attached like extensive decay for example. Extensive decay could result in the tooth breaking off at the gumline, which require extra care to remove root tips. Other complications such as a curved root, make it difficult to elevate out of the socket. Bony involvment, requires the dentist to cut the tooth and remove it in parts. Infection, makes it hard to get the area numb and makes bleeding much worse. All the situations mentioned above qualify a tooth extraction to be surgical.
First Visit – One Day, 1 hour
A tooth extraction procedure itself takes no more then one 30 – 60 minutes long visit. In case of surgical tooth extraction there is more time required then in a standard extraction.
Why should I have the teeth whitening with Medical Holidays Abroad?
- Fast, painless and effective way of achieving beautiful, white smile
- Various methods of teeth whitening – individual home sets, whitening lamps and lasers, whitening gels
- Whitening session in the dental office – immediate effect
- Affordable prices in various locations around the world – whiten your teeth during your holidays and surprise everyone with your new, glamorous teeth
In our clinics you can choose from different types of whitening:
- office teeth whitening: usually performed with the use of a whitening lamp or laser
- home whitening kit- composing of special overlays and whitening gel to be used at home
- whitening of single teeth- usually recommended for teeth which get black after root canal treatment Contact our consultants to find out more about teeth whitening and see if this solution is best for you.