Dentist in Romania
Medical Holidays Abroad is happy to offer you dental treatment in Romania for low prices. Our dental clinic is located in the capital city- Bucharest. In our clinic you will find all that you may require- experienced dentists in Romania, affordable prices, high quality equippment and effective, painless treatment. In our clinic we do our best to offer you comfort and satisfaction. We are characterized by our patient-oriented approach and a good care taken of our patients.
Our dental clinic in Bucharest offers wide range of dental treatments in Romania including dental crowns, bridges, dentrues, fillings, extractions, dental implants in Bucharest and many more. With us you can gain a Hollywood smile with dental veneers and teeth whitening in Romania. Our dental clinic offers high quality of dentistry in Romania thanks to the newest technologies and tools used by our dentists. Thnaks to this we can offer you painless and effective treatment.
Facts about Romania
Once you are in Romania, do not forget to sightsee this beautiful country between your dental visits. Romania has a lot to offer to even the most demanding tourists. Romania offers a lot of fantastic places to see and ctivities
that cannot be omitted while your stay here, so devote some of your free time between the dental visits and spend unforgettable vacations in Romania.
Currency: Romanian leu (RON)
Area: 238,391 km2
Official language: Romanian
Climate: between temperate and continental
Biggest cities: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timișoara, Iaşi
Political system: semi-presidential parliamentary representative democratic republic
Pokaż Romania na większej mapie
Advantages of dental treatments in Romania
- Free dental consultations: every patient is given comprehensive and professional treatment plan with exact prices
- Care and trust: we take time to listen to all of our patients’ concerns
- Team: our experienced dentists deliver the highest standards of dental treatments
- Best in class service: treatment quality 4,47/5, complaint rate 0.005% (as reported by our patients)
- Affordable treatment: fair and competitive prices & low costs of living
Dental Tourism in Bucharest
- In Bucharest you can relax at the Cismigiu Park, the oldest public park in Bucharest. The perfect place for sightseeing is the Romanian Atheneum and Stavropoleos Church.
- We suggest you, watching the ballet performances at the Opera House.
- While your free time you can walk along Calea Victoriei, which is Bucharest's the most charming street.
- Dental treatment & holidays: explore the land of Count Dracula